BackPedal is theft protection for e bikes using smart tech backed up by a 24/7 theft recovery team.
They are a startup working on smart tracking tech helping rapid response recovery agents get stolen bikes back quickly and safely.
Back Pedal’s founders were looking for someone with an eye for design who could handle pretty much everything from brand identity, pitch decks and sales materials to redesigning the company website and potentially working on the mobile app design.
– Working with the co-founders.
– Creating a cohesive brand and visual identity.
– Creating a pitch deck design from the wireframes.
– To design a slick B2B sales website.
BRAND IDENTITY DESIGN
1. Branding questionnaire
2. Market research and benchmarking
3. Defining the brand’s core values and brand archetype
4. Sharing mood boards
5. Presenting two logo options
6. Choosing one logo option and refining it
Design thinking methodology:
empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test, and implement
Research, understanding the user’s needs
Generate ideas following the brand guidelines
Designing Low fidelity wireframes
Designing medium fidelity wireframes
Prototyping and testing on Figma
Designing high fidelity wireframes
Creating a Style Guide and UI Kit
Designing jackets, tshirts and caps for the recovery agents