A fun, modern woman’s grooming brand that promotes women’s choice to look however they want and feel confident and comfortable in their skin.
When I crafted the brand strategy for this company, I chose a branding archetype that transmits empowerment of women through freedom of choice and makes them feel that the beauty care routine can be easy and fun.
On a visual aspect, I chose a bright, colorful color palette that reflects happiness and fun combined with bold typographies and minimalistic compositions that give the brand a contemporary, up-to-date style.
Brand identity and packaging designer
1. Branding questionnaire
2. Market research and benchmarking
3. Defining the brand’s core values and brand archetype
4. Sharing mood boards
5. Presenting two logo options
6. Choosing one logo option and refining it
7. Creating the brand guidelines
8. Designing a label and hangtag